Or even just for fun!
The possibilities are endless!
The most popular AI model, Stable Diffusion, is capable of generating images from arbitrary text descriptions. We also offer several variants of Stable Diffusion that are tuned to generate images in different styles.
It's a complex technology that uses artificial neural networks (made up of millions of neurons and synapses) that are able to learn high-level concepts and improve on their own.
However, in order to avoid overloading the servers, there are some limitations such as rate limits, image resolution and image quality (capped sampling steps).
If you want to use Dezgo without any limitations, you can upgrade to the optional paid Power Mode.
Optionally, you can adjust some parameters by opening the "More Options" panel.
For example, Stable Diffusion is provided under the terms of the CreativeML Open RAIL-M license: https://dezgo.com/license
This applies to both the free version and the paid Power Mode.
To do this, you can use the following simple syntax:
- Append "+" to a word to increase its importance, "-" to decrease it:
"photo of a pizza with pepperoni and cheese+" "photo of a pizza with pepperoni and cheese-"
- You can add as many "+" or "-" as you like to make the word even more or less important:
"photo of a pizza with pepperoni and cheese+++" "photo of a pizza with pepperoni and cheese---"
- To apply weight to multiple words at once, enclose them in "()":
"photo of a pizza with (pepperoni and cheese)+" "photo of a pizza with (pepperoni and cheese)-"
- Instead of "+" or "-", you can also use numbers between "0" and "2" ("1" being the default weight):
"photo of a pizza with (pepperoni and cheese)0.8" "photo of a pizza with (pepperoni and cheese)1.2"
For example, this prompt: "A woman sitting on a chair".
might be refined to: "a young stunning woman with long blonde hair sitting on a 19th century antique chair, beautiful eyes, symmetrical face, dedicated modern clothing, photo".
Here are some suggestions:
- use more specific words
- add more relevant details
- remove unnecessary words
- rearrange the words (most prominent words first, starting from the main subject and working down to the details)
- try to add information about the desired style (e.g. "cartoon", "photorealistic", "highly detailed", "anime", "digital art", etc.)
- try to increase the "guidance" parameter a bit (this will force the AI to pay more attention to the description)
- adjust the "negative prompt" parameter. This describes what shouldn't be in the picture. While we include a default that works in most situations, you may want to refine it to suit your needs.
- use a different AI model. For example, "Anything" is particularly good at anime, and "Redshift" is particularly good at creating detailed 3D renders.
Here is a great collection of tutorials and other resources for more information on how to perfect your prompting skills: https://www.reddit.com/r/stablediffusion/wiki/tutorials/
It works on a prepaid pay-as-you-go basis, so you only pay for what you use.
It also offers the History feature, which stores your recent requests for up to 30 days and allows you to re-download your results at any time in case you have lost the original image or had a connection problem.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account
- Fund your account with an amount of your choice
- Switch to Power Mode by clicking the lightning icon in the top right corner
- Enter your email address
- Validate by clicking the green button
- You will receive an email with a magic link, open your inbox and click on the link
- Your browser will open Dezgo and you will be logged into your account.
If the account already exists, you will be logged in to your existing account. If not, it will be created for you.
- If it's green with a price tag, you're in Power Mode.
- If it's gray with "FREE" next to it, you're in the free version.
The price is updated in real time in the top right corner, next to the lightning icon.
For example, if you use "Text-to-Image" with default parameters, the price will be 0.0019 USD per request. So, with a balance of $10, you can generate 5,263 images.
On the other hand, "Text-to-Image XL" with default parameters costs 0.0179 USD per request. So, with a balance of $10, you can generate 558 XL images.
However, you can fund your account in any currency supported by your bank and the exchange rate will be applied automatically.
- In the "Balance" panel, enter the desired amount (minimum $10) and click "Deposit".
- You will be redirected to the secure payment page hosted by Stripe
- Enter and validate your payment information
- You will be redirected back to Dezgo and your account will be credited.
- Credit/debit cards (most major card brands are supported)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Link by Stripe
After clicking on the "Deposit" button, you will be redirected to a secure page hosted by Stripe, where you can choose your preferred payment method.
The payment methods available to you may vary depending on your country and the device you are using.
When you start the payment process, you will be redirected to a secure page hosted by Stripe (you can check the URL in your browser to see if it starts with "checkout.stripe.com").
Your payment information will never be sent to Dezgo.
- Check that you have entered the correct card number, expiration date and CVC code.
- Check your card's security settings. Some cards require you to enable international payments.
- Your card may have insufficient funds or may have reached its credit limit.
If you're still having trouble, contact your bank; it's possible that your bank is blocking the transaction for security reasons. Try contacting your bank's customer service to see if they can provide any information or assistance.
You have full control over when and how much you want to top up your account.
However, you can use your balance to generate images at any time, with no expiration date.
However, you can still use the free version.
Pricing-wise, the API is identical to Power Mode: requests cost the same amount, and will use the same balance.
This version is deprecated, to benefit from the latest features we recommend using the new API available at https://dev.dezgo.com/
If you have a question that is not listed here, or if you encounter a problem or bug, you can contact our support team.
IMPORTANT: please provide as many relevant details as possible such as: screenshots, error messages, examples with settings (prompts / negative prompts / ...), job IDs, etc...